Time is TBD|
GAT Morocco - Training Experience Rabat
One of the most exciting countries to visit, training will take place on borrowed horses in the Nation's capital, the imperial city of Rabat.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Rabat, Rabat, Morocco
About The Event
Applications are open for riders of all ages and levels to apply for our Global Amatuer Tour Training Experience in Morocco 2024. (dates to be confirmed). Morocco is one of the most exciting countries world to visit, training will take place on borrowed horses in the Nation's capital, the imperial city of Rabat.
Tour Length: 10 days
- 8 days training
- A training competition
- Sightseeing opportunities, including 1 full day tour
Age criteria: Any Experience level: Any About the tour: This extraordinary destination offers an international training experience like no other. In between training, you will also have the chance to explore this vibrant city, visit the Medina, spice markets, souks and shop to your hearts content! As Chef d'equipe, I will assist the selected riders throughout the trip, as well as providing administrative support with flights, accommodation, etc prior to the event.
Terms and conditions:
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- A full list of tour terms and conditions can be provided on request, this will form part of your pre travel documentation to be signed prior to departure
- Dates are approximate and subject to change based on flight and accommodation availability
- All selections for the tour are at the discretion of Global Amateur Tour